[chbot] Soldering iron switch off

Keith Colson next at pitstock.com
Thu Oct 9 13:09:41 BST 2014

"with the new big display I'll remember to switch it off now instead of
forgetting the old manual one on for days at a time.  Power supply is great as"

Cheers Wallace.

Wallace, that reminds me. Does anyone know of a cheap box that you can
plug your soldering iron into that just goes for say 30 minutes to an
hour and switches off? Just a single push button would be good. This
would be handy for people with teenagers because I get about a 60%
chance the soldering iron gets switched off here.

Cheers
Keith