[chbot] Element 14 special offers

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Thu Oct 9 05:51:31 BST 2014

element14 offers free shipping on orders above $45
It used to be on their front screen.

The specials usually have a 01, 02 or 03 added to the product code.
It also pays to check as they sometimes have the same item with a
different part number and price (same stock quantities)
I presume its due to differing purchase price, but I always check.

Mark