[chbot] 50-70mm diameter disks

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Thu Nov 27 00:46:33 GMT 2014

I am looking for disks about 50-70mm dia, 5-15mm thick, and about 100
of them...  I need a notch and 2 holes in them too, but that's easily
taken care of.

The straightforward option would be to slice up a 50mm dia wooden pole
or dowel, but plastic would be better because of the lower weight.
Perhaps something like a tooth wheel from a mechanical toy set. The
teeth on the disk would not be a problem.

Getting it laser cut is likely not cheap enough, and solid plastic
probably weighs more than pine too.

Has anyone come across something suitable that might be put to use with
a bit of drilling and hacksawing?

Thanks muchly,