[chbot] Test message.

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:43:20 GMT 2014

Hi Carl,

I have no idea why you get two copies of every message from our email
reflector. Have you by any chance registered with a pseudonym? I can only
find you registered with your name and gmail account. The thing I find
annoying is that when I send send from my gmail account I don't get to see
my own message which slightly reduces my confidence about whether the email
reflector is working properly.

Anyone besides Carl getting multiple copies of messages?

Richard