[chbot] Next Meeting: Monday 16 June 2014 175 Roydvale Ave 6:30pm

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 10:30:16 BST 2014

Thanks for the reminder Peter.

Our next meeting will be held at Tait Radio Communications in Training
Room  2 from 6:30-9:30pm on Monday 16th June 2014.

As well as the usual show and tell we need to agree on where, when and
who will organise subsequent meetings. We are in the amazing position
of having three venues on offer:

1. University Dovedale Campus
2. The Amateur Radio Club in Idris Road
3. Callaghan Innovation in 14 Sir William Pickering Drive

All have their merits, a special thank you to those who made these
offers, Corey, Andy and  Ivo respectively. Lets chat about this
tomorrow evening. Anyone unable to come feel free to reply now.

See you there,

Richard Jones