[chbot] monday eve at the uni / microscope

Corey Beckett to_corey at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Jul 22 07:44:52 BST 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwFwm1Lh-Js
The one we used had about 4x optical zoom with some digital zoom. We did
discover afterwards that it has an actual microscope mode, it set the zoom
to max and I'm presuming the autofocus and auto exposure were a bit nicer.

They seem to be older revisions of this. US$700...
http://www.averusa.com/education/document-camera/300afhd.asp