[chbot] Power supply

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 03:30:55 GMT 2014

How about 5V @ 6A?

This supplier is in Oz I think, but has some sort of connection with Jaycar:

www.soanarplus.com

Product code is:
GS60A05

The website sucks, but to get details on the search result click on
the tiny ">>" symbol in the "Details" column.  The details then appear
at the top of the list.

I don't know the price- you need an account to get that, and to order.
 If 6A is insufficient then it's moot anyway.  I'll keep looking.