[chbot] Scooter controllers

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Mon Dec 29 04:50:31 GMT 2014

> Greetings all
>
> Something for you all to think on before Monday - do cheap Chinese scooter
> controllers (irrespective on how they rate power capability) have reverse
> (i.e. a bridge) or are they in the main just series FETs. Most seem to be
> advertised as scooter/ebike controllers - and a bike doesn't need to go
> backwards!!

Looking for something else entirely and came across this - complete PWM
driven 43 amp H-bridge

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221617589737?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The schematic for the module is here
http://www.thebackshed.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7293&PN=1

All I need now is a nice case as Peter brought along to the last meet and
a button/LCD module to go with one of my Arduino Mega and I'll have all I
need to program up some sequences for my walnut washer :)

--
Robin Gilks
Internet: robin at gilks.org    http://www.gilks.org