[chbot] Insanely cheap WiFi module ESP8266

Yani Dubin yani.dubin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 04:20:59 GMT 2014

If anyone wants one of these and doesn't wish to wait, I bought a couple 6
weeks back which are still sitting in their packaging. I'd be happy to part
with one for much less than the guy on TradeMe is asking (let's call
it NZD $6). Will aim to have one on me tomorrow night in case anyone does.

These are the jobs with a standard 2x4 header down one end - appears to be
identical to the one in Philip's Kiwicon review above. So 3.3V tolerant
I/O, UART + 2x GPIOs (and you may need to flash new firmware to make full
use of these).

Regards,
Yani.