[chbot] Next Meeting - please respond

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 06:54:30 GMT 2014

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:02:43 Volker Kuhlmann wrote:
> On Thu 11 Dec 2014 12:50:51 NZDT +1300, Ivo Gorny wrote:
> > I obviously have some problems to get my mail trough to the list -
> > so please respond if you can read this mail
>
> Look up the archive instead. If it has gone through it's in the archive.
>
> I plan on being there with some things to show, depending on how much
> time I get until then. One thing is installed now and I can only show
> photos.
>
> Volker

I'm in NZ for a while and I hope to come to the meeting on Monday.

Naturally, I prefer OpenStreetMap, so here's where I plan to go:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-43.4942003&mlon=172.55890#map=13/-43.4942/172.5589

There's something I'm working on and I need to get a hold of some PVC
drainpipe, about 90mm diameter (actually 89mm) and about 2m long, or so.  If
anyone has some I'd offer a chocolate fish* for the loan of such a piece of pipe
until such time as I am finished.  It will be returned unharmed.

See you on Monday!

Andrew

* Or equivalent mass, e.g. chocolate hamster, chocolate tree frog, chocolate
sparrow, chocolate ear etc.