[chbot] Meeting dates, locations etc.

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:54:15 GMT 2014

My apologies, I missed updating the digest options when we had to move the
meeting venues. I have now updated the footers on both digest and
non-digest selections to reflect this. See the new footer below.

To quote Ivo:

"We'll meet at Callaghan Innovation, 14 Sir William Pickering Drive,
this is on the /opposite/ side to the new
Fulton Hogan building. The entry is in the two story part of number
14, for those who want to use Google Earth - here are the coordinates
of
the door: -43.4942003,172.55890

Because it's the last meeting of the year, I suggest we all bring
something to eat and drink - we have a kitchen with an oven and a
microwave (no cook top!)  available there."

So Ivo, what time would you like the meeting to start?

Richard