[chbot] Mechatronics Student Looking for Work Experience

Geoff sdfgeoff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:27:24 GMT 2014

Go door knocking. Chat to all your friends Dads (or your own) .
Check trademe, seek, but instead of emailing in, go door knocking.

I got my summer job through my family, my friend through door-knocking.
Many places don't advertise their work.

Geoff

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Spencer Travers <spencer.travers at gmail.com