[chbot] Presentations / Next Meeting

Ivo Gorny ivo.gorny at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 19:46:23 GMT 2014

I don't know if my last post a couple days ago ever made it to the
mailing list - here's another try

Five Sleeps until next meeting - we'll meet at Callaghan Innovation, 14
Sir William Pickering Drive, this is on the /opposite/ side to the new
Fulton Hogan building. The entry is in the two story part of number 14,
fopr those who want to use Google Earth - here are the coordinates of
the door: -43.4942003,172.55890

Because it's the last meeting of the year, I suggest we all bring
something to eat and drink - we have a kitchen with an oven and a
microwave (no cook top!)  available there.

Volker, what would you like to talk about?
Anybody else with a presentation?

Cheers

Ivo