[chbot] http://www.icstation.com

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Wed Aug 20 01:59:30 BST 2014

I bought some stuff off their ebay store last year.

Don't remember any issues, but recently been buying all my bits from a couple of other eBay suppliers.

They're not selling anything unique so if you shop around on ebay you'll find other Chinese/HK sellers with high volume positive feedback pretty quickly that have identical stuff and you get the implied paypal buyer protection as almost all of them are paypal only.

I've bought a few hundred dollars worth of Arduino / modular electronics stuff in the last six months off Chinese sellers on eBay and not had any issues.  Happy to dig out the store links for the sellers I've been using when I get home if anyone is curious.

Cheers, Chris H.