[chbot] Loaf of Bread and Chocolate Fish

Spencer Travers spencer.travers at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 05:30:05 BST 2014

The measured value was 0.338 kWh. (9.3 cents@ 27.5 c/kWh).

The winner is Mike Barnes with 0.339. 2nd place to Helmut with 0.34. I
would expect no less from Arc employees :)

The 'sensible' guesses ranged from 0.33 to 17.3.

Also goes to show the value of research! This was pretty much bang on the
average value given in the article Mike linked to.

Dishonorable but amusing mention to the anonymous entry "0: None because
your energy meter can't actually measure it since it is fully steam powered
with the steam powering the kneader and general heat baking it.".

Spencer