[chbot] I started a kickstarter for my Binary watch

William Fleete fleetwil at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 05:22:02 BST 2014

I'm going to have a go at improving on my binary watch which some of the members may know about, so I've started a kickstarter project, it would be great if you could pledge and I will need some assistance with some of the prototyping, design and possibly the coding for the micro controller, the PICAXE code is all well and good but adapting it to a PIC or similar will be a process, and I don't have the facilities to etch PCB's or 3D print items. It would be great if you all help out.
 I'm on crutches now so I may be able to come to the next meeting
Link to the project below
 http://kck.st/VhPh5E