[chbot] Lazy software developers please read...

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 02:48:44 BST 2014

I'm hoping there is a lazy (or efficient, if you prefer) software
developer that can steer me in the right direction.

I have approx 15000 lines of code that I need to add some more
comments to. I am thinking of using doxygen for all the functions
/structures.

Does anyone know of a tool that can add doxygen headers to C functions/structs?

I'm clearly not expecting the tool to figure out what the functions
do, but it should be possible for such a tool to generate all the
boring boilerplate stuff.

First prize would be that it works under Linux.

Thanks

Charles