[chbot] RaspberryPi purchase

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Tue Sep 17 13:11:48 BST 2013

On Tue 17 Sep 2013 20:22:06 NZST +1200, Mark Beckett wrote:

> http://nz.element14.com
> 219186301 is the Model B $46 + GST

Usually the 01 at the end always denotes a special of the item with the
number without the 01. In this case they have missed redirecting the 01
number to the we-dont-want-to-sell-to-you-get-stuffed page.

For less annoying suppliers (also cheaper):
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Red-Raspberry-Pi-2-0-Red-Raspberry-Pi-2-0-Model-B-Raspberry-Pi-B-type/605526_953492480.html
US$52.40 shipped. I didn't look for others there.

I already have an RPi (from E14 before they became RPi-useless),
otherwise I'd just go to nicegear and have no problems and don't have a
multinational waste my time.

http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.