[chbot] web site problem

hamster hamster at snap.net.nz
Tue Nov 26 21:27:01 GMT 2013

I can't work out if htis is a discussion of CMS platform, hosting or
Facebook hate :-)

For my Amazon EC2 instance I pay < $20 per month,
and have my own OS instance to run whatever I want (in my case Turnkey
Mediawiki) - that includes the DNS entry.

However, should somebody
offer to host a small ARM board behind their ADSL, I am more than happy
to donate my Cubieboard & case (I'm getting a CubieTruck for
Christmas!). It will then only be the cost of the DNS entry and power
for the cell phone charger (5W should be about $1 per month).

Mike