[chbot] web site problem

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Mon Nov 25 22:19:55 GMT 2013

I don't have and have no interest in Facebook.
Viewing might be fine, but any comment require registering with facebook
...no thanks.

I'm having enough issues with information leakage on element14's new
community website, and would rather avoid any of the same.

I personally think a website of our own is the proper way to do it.
If you want a donation for hosting the first year, I'm happy to
contribute/pay.

I have been using domains4less .co.nz and they may have a better rate
for community groups.

Mark