[chbot] Progress on eSmart Display

Synco Reynders synco.reynders at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:02:46 BST 2013

Good job Spencer,
  I'm thinking that'd be great if we could all leverage from your work, so
a step I'd be interested in is if you can get a bootloader such as KAVR
 (my preferred one, http://sourceforge.net/projects/kavr/) working. So one
only needs to high-voltage program the unit once, and then its as easy as
making a serial cable.
I've got some very universal LCD driver code somewhere which could be
handy... let me know if you'd like it.
Regards,
Synco