[chbot] Lego Mindstorms Micro Scout

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Fri May 24 11:06:33 BST 2013

I asked today about the Micro Scout from our lego expert at work.
He said its around the year 2000, and he thought the original price was
$200 or so.

The micro scout is rather limited but the link here suggests a few
options may be possible in P mode.
http://www.elecbrick.com/vll/

The newer version Mindstorm have a new controller, but prices are around
$500 for a kit.

His comment was the prices on Trademe were a bit high, and the prices on
ebay much better.

Not sure if this helps with the decisions or not.

Mark