[chbot] Lego Mindstorms Micro Scout

Kerry Harpur kayjayharpur at gmail.com
Thu May 23 21:59:26 BST 2013

Hi Stuart,

I've got a similar project in mind for my kids. (7 and 8) I can't really
justify the expense of a mindstorm kit yet so I'm going with a rapsberry pi
with a breakout board for motor control and a cheap chassis off deal
extreme. With this setup the can control them via bluetooth and a PS3
controller or using Scratch which they already play around with a bit.

Kerry