[chbot] nordic nRF

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Tue May 21 04:49:24 BST 2013

Would that be Mark A for American?
I think you'd have more success with articles than I would with Verilog...

I showed one of these last month ... and there was a comment from
someone about its compatibility.
http://nz.element14.com/freescale-semiconductor/frdm-kl25z/kl25z-freedom-board-arm-dev-board/dp/219186101

It's certainly low power, ARM, in your price range, and the spec sheets
suggest a USB host.
What they don't say is it comes with CooCox IDE, and is supported by
mbed.org.
While its accelerometer isn't calibrated, at least you can plug your
shield onto it.

Mark B  .... the other one