[chbot] 9DOF sensor board.

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Mon May 13 06:28:40 BST 2013

On Mon 13 May 2013 16:51:57 NZST +1200, Mark Beckett wrote:

> I noted that as well so I wasn't sure what Volker was referring to.

Sorry if I didn't express myself clearly enough. Whether some negative
reviews exist is not relevant to me, the fact that the site operator
takes first control is.

> I've never seen Volker short of words, so why wouldn't he respond to
> them giving his collection of references  and information, was also
> curious.

Thanks for the smile... ;-)

Got tired of the DX discussion. Use them if you like, I don't mind/care,
there are better Chinese shopping sites. Aliexpress is way ahead of DX.

Are there any other similar sites that people can recommend? To make the
topic a bit more interesting.

http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.