[chbot] 9DOF sensor board.

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Sun May 12 12:39:14 BST 2013

On Sun 12 May 2013 23:26:03 NZST +1200, Andrew Errington wrote:

> I disagree.  I try to make meaningful reviews, but I find myself adding waffle
> to build it up to 500 words.  All of my reviews are published (and I am not a
> vendor).

By "vendor" I mean DX. As they select which reviews are published I
assume the negative ones disappear from sight, consequently it's not
really worth reading. And I can't be bothered wasting my time on
inventing bovine effluent for some dumb website.

http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.