[chbot] 9DOF sensor board.

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Sun May 12 07:56:05 BST 2013

On Sun 12 May 2013 17:17:07 NZST +1200, Michael Field wrote:

> http://dx.com/p/gy-85-6dof-9dof-imu-sensor-module-for-arduino-148436
>
> Does anybody else what one while I'm placing an order?

It's free shipping to NZ - wouldn't it be easier for everyone to place
their own order rather than dealing with distributing a combined order
afterwards?

That aside, the feedback function for articles on DX seems like a farce
to me, rendering it effectively mostly useless. They require a minimum
of 500 words before they consider publishing it. So all feedback is
vendor-selected(!!), and I don't need 500 words to say why some XYZ is
rubbish including my reasoning, so they don't even look at selecting it
forpublication. --> Reading DX feedback = waste of time.

http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.