[chbot] Seeed Studio's Fusion PCB service.

André Geldenhuis andre.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 21:31:57 GMT 2013

Another good option is itead studio.  Same pricing as seeed but they also
do 4 layer boards http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping.html

I've recently got back an order of 2 layer boards and I'm pretty happy with
the quality.  Not quite as good as what is now OSH park but reasonable.
Shipping did take quite a while though.

Andre