[chbot] More cheap ARM boards!

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Mon Mar 18 11:30:59 GMT 2013

On Mon 18 Mar 2013 21:42:13 NZDT +1300, Michael Field wrote:

> I am keen for a Cubieboard kit (with a RS232 cable & perspex covers
> - US$65).

I'll add you in. Yes, the extra bits are worth the extra cost.

There was one other interested person tonight. Can you speak up sooner
than later, please?

> The quad core GK802 looks pretty cool too. If only I won lotto last week...

Sure does! Or the time to play with it all...

> PS. Strangely enough they are actually an Australian company!

Yes, using Chinese manufacturing facilities and components. I don't have
a problem with that, and if I had to pay for the shipping to Oz and then
from there to here, it'd no longer be a sharply priced toy. Shipping
costs across the Tasman kill quite a few things.

http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.