[chbot] Opps sorry - that subject should be "More cheap ARM boards!"

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Thu Mar 14 22:30:35 GMT 2013

On Thu 14 Mar 2013 20:41:04 NZDT +1300, Michael Field wrote:

> >https://www.miniand.com/products/Hackberry%20A10%20Developer%20Board
> >
> >and
> >
> >  https://www.miniand.com/products/Cubieboard%20Developer%20Board
> >
> >For US$49 I could have SATA, an IR sensor and 96 pins of I/O, or
> >for US$65 I could have onboard WiFi and SATA (but no I/O).  :-(

Damn I'm tempted. Runs Linux OOTB and seems a bit less pesky than the
RPi.

But you mistook the SATA.
It's $65 for wifi serial header and nothing else,
or $49 for SATA, IO, IR, but no serial header and only talkaboutware
wifi.

My main question always is - what is the software API for the SPI/I2C
interfaces?

http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.