[chbot] Anyone want to see 12Blocks for Arduino on Monday?

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Sat Mar 9 01:40:13 GMT 2013

Hi,
I'm still working on some documentation to support a proper beta test.
 However, if you want to take a look right now, try this:
Download very latest 12Blocks which supports Arduino,Picaxe, TBot,
Scribbler, Mindstrom, Propeller:
http://onerobot.org/download/12blocks252.exe
To use it with Arduino download and run this file:
http://onerobot.org/download/arduinohelper.exe

You can "report bugs" from within 12Blocks from the "help" menu.  You can
also email me directly.
Raspberry Pi is pretty close as well...
Hanno

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Jasper Mackenzie <jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com