[chbot] RMS MM recomendations.

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:24:50 GMT 2013

Good day All,
  Looking for recommendations for a new RMS multimeter to a budget that
mostly precludes new flukes 8(
I have been looking at the UNI-T range, specifically the UT71D or similar.
Has anyone used these, and are they alright?
  Because features, bells and whistles are loads of fun, I was dreaming of
a two channel handheld oscilloscope. UNI-T make a single channel that
looks too slow, but FLuke/Philips (93/95/97) had an old one that every now
and then appears on trademe, any idea where to get these and are they
worth the extra $$. Obv. want dual channel.

  Upgrading from a DickSmith meter (the good one died last year).

Cheers

Jasper