[chbot] Google-fest

Synco Reynders synco.reynders at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 02:09:52 GMT 2013

I estimate that the Google Maps imagery was taken in end-May 2012 (based on
the piles of the EPIC building being laid), which is long ago when you see
the rate of change in the city. ie, many more buildings have been
removed... PWC, Claradon Tower, Holiday Inn, Westpac, Farmer Carpark ...
Will probably go for another flight someday soon in the quest to win the
chocolate fish.
/s