[chbot] Videos, and Laser Cutting

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Dec 24 09:52:15 GMT 2013

Hi All,

Just on the off-chance, Spencer mentioned a TV series (on youtube)
"moon machines" which I had never heard of. It is a series of
documentaries in a digestible format about major sub-systems
associated with the space race, with a focus on Apollo. My wife sat
glued to the first one we watched -- "The Command Module"

Unrelated, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbMcdujqSdo Seeeeed studio
laser cutting service -- and it looks pretty low cost. "Laser Cutting
Service for Acrylic cutting Starting at $7.5 for 5 pieces in 10cm Max
x 10cm Max Ship in 3-4 days" -- yet again shipping costs may dominate
the cost for small orders. Phillip talked at one of our meetings
about his tour of this factory and it does appear that Seeed are
chasing the electronic prototyping market quite well so far.

Seasons greetings etc.

-Mark