[chbot] OT : smart phone shopping list

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Sun Aug 11 21:49:18 BST 2013

My old Huawei Ideos $175NZ had excellent loudspeaker audio quality and
volume. Handy for Navigation, but the CPU was slow........
My Samsung S2 is fast with low LS audio level, its also superceded twice
now.
In the <$200 price range you might yourself buying twice.
Synco had a nice HTC phone on his plane but I think that was in the $400
range.

Reminder this months meeting is delayed by one week to Monday 26th August
2013.

Richard