[chbot] USB - RS232 modules.

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Sun May 13 00:39:17 BST 2012

Hurro,

Yeah, I did think about some options like that but the PC software bit
of it is fixed so RTS/DTR is what I've got to work with.

I've done the old keyboard guts a few times for inputs.  :-)

Would be sooo much easier if modern PC's had parallel and serial ports
like the good old days of course.

Cheers, Me.