[chbot] Perspex Sheets and Plotter

kerry at manukadesign.co.nz kerry at manukadesign.co.nz
Fri Mar 23 03:52:44 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Beside my desk at work is a box of perspex various thicknesses 2mm to
10mm and sizes roughly 330x210 to 540x335mm. They are out of LCD
screens and just look far to useful to chuck out.

If anyone has a use for any of it (for a small donation to Molten) let
me know.

Also on the other side of my desk is an old Roland plotter. it would
possibly make a great x,y for some project don't know if it goes but I
can even throw in some of the pens if that will entice anyone....
Again your for a nominal donation

Have a good weekend all,
Kerry