[chbot] New Zealand robotics Nationals tomorrow and Saturday

Chris Hamling the.hamlings at xtra.co.nz
Thu Mar 1 08:30:09 GMT 2012

Well that time of the year has come around again and we are holding our
National competition again this Friday and Saturday.

We will be live streaming from 09:30 of Friday until the event finishes on
Saturday afternoon.

Please feel free to 'drop in' and see what all the fuss is about.

49 teams from around New Zealand (5 from Christchurch) will be competing for
6 return flights to Los Angeles to represent New Zealand at the Worlds in
April.

See you all online at
http://www.vexrobotics.co.nz/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=32
&Itemid=35