[chbot] Next Meeting Monday 16th July - Doorbell needed!

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 16 02:29:07 BST 2012

Sounds like a good project for tonight, shall I bring a scalpel? As a work
around I'll post the customary notice on our entrance door with my cell
phone number on it. For those who need it for forward planning see below.
Ring my phone if you can't make anyone hear by rattling on the door or
tapping on the window.

Richard Jones
022 606 8673