[chbot] My Sumpod 3D printer arrived Friday!

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Sat Jan 28 10:03:10 GMT 2012

Hi all!
I caught the 3D printer bug from an inspiring Maker's Faire and
KiwiBots meeting last winter and ended up buying the Sumpod 3d
printer/router.  It arrived yesterday and I've assembled the frame,
RAMPS electronics and made my first modifications to the firmware.

Here's a short video of it sitting on our coffee table exercising the
stepper motors:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CX0JQgz_44

Assembly went very smoothly and I'm very impressed with the very solid
and professional looking construction.  I'm looking forward to
printing PLA plastic, milling PCB's and MDF wood.
Hanno