[chbot] Molten Media -- Saturday-Opening and Stepper-Motors-Special

kerry at manukadesign.co.nz kerry at manukadesign.co.nz
Sat Jan 14 02:40:45 GMT 2012

Sorry guys,

As far as I was aware we had to go ahead to open up on Saturday so I
started advertising it around the place, Then late on friday I was
told that the trust still needed to clarify some health and safety
stuff first. So I'm really sorry it didn't happen and I found the
whole process really frustrating too. I guess one of those things when
you work for a trust....

I am going to the meeting of Monday and will bring a bunch of steppers
- I'm not sure how many larger steppers are left and they got snapped
up pretty quickly.

Kerry