[chbot] beagle bone / beagle board / video wall

Michael Pearce mike at kiwacan.co.nz
Wed Jan 4 20:36:59 GMT 2012

I have 3 empties on my kitchen counter and probably a couple on the
floor of my car somewhere ;-)
Shipping to NZ might be prohibitive though.

I thought "The American Store" used to sell them in New Brighton... if
its still in existence.

There were a couple of supermarkets that used to sell them on occasion
as well (New World or Wool Worths in the international section on
occasion)

Have seen the bulk packs under $20 on occasion at Walmart,Target and
some supermarkets

Mike