[chbot] I ordered my Raspberry Pi...

m.beckett at amuri.net m.beckett at amuri.net
Wed Feb 29 10:05:29 GMT 2012

I got in pretty quick, and while Element14 didn't fully die, it did
struggle

Mine says 38 days....however it may be quicker.

Despite them warning Farnell and RS about demand, the servers still
crashed.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/feb/29/raspberry-pi-computer-sale-british?newsfeed=true

Mark