[chbot] Meeting Reminder: Monday 20th Feb 2012 6:30pm

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Fri Feb 17 21:42:04 GMT 2012

I'll bring along:
- PropScope to help William,
- SumPod 3D printer/PCB mill/router- I can share construction photos/thoughts
- some TBot educational robots, lots of progress lately with schools
all over the world
- latest updates of ViewPort and 12Blocks

- I was at Kiwi Foo last weekend, I can talk about a jam session with
Dave Dobbyn, chatting with Tim O'Reilly about TBot's, talking with Vik
Olliver (inventor of RepRap), and lots of sessions with award winning
educators about reinventing education.

- I'll also bring an engineering challenge...
Hanno