[chbot] large earth pins

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Feb 14 23:30:55 GMT 2012

Hi Mark,

Yup, I realise that, but on the 15A plug the blades that carry live
and neutral are the same size as the regular ones !

Since L&N are doing the bulk of the work, why not polarize the
connector by making these two blades larger ? There is then of course
the question of how to manage fault current through the
big-green-wire, maybe all three should be larger ?

All a bit late to change now...

Are you going to be joining us in Monday ?

-Mark