[chbot] [Fwd: the $25 computer to encourage kids to program]

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Sat Feb 11 02:10:37 GMT 2012

Not sure if this one has been circulated before.

I like the comments by 'Clive' and well worth a read.

The write-up here is by a teacher is a hoot.

Especially the bit *Shhh, don’t mention the “I” word*

*http://www.raspberrypi.org/*

Mark

Hi Mark

You might be interested in this basic $25 computer development by a
computer whizz who was worried students at school are losing computer
skills as they switch from programming to website design in droves.

http://www.gizmag.com/raspberry-pi-personal-computer-launch/20944/?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers&utm_campaign=c86cca24a7-UA-2235360-4&utm_medium=email
<http://www.gizmag.com/raspberry-pi-personal-computer-launch/20944/?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers&utm_campaign=c86cca24a7-UA-2235360-4&utm_medium=email>

Cheers

Terry