[chbot] Cheap Arduino Stuff

Nathan Kennedy nathan at kennedytechnology.com
Thu Dec 13 07:27:59 GMT 2012

I've ordered a bit of stuff from Deal Extreme before and never been
disappointed, it's amazing how cheap some of the stuff is (especially the
keyring cameras that are small and light enough to be mounted on a model
rocket - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTH5AEBrcFw)

I do know that the Arduino team were making complaints to the DealExtreme
team about them mis-using the Arduino name. Although they are being sold as
"Arduino" boards, they are in fact third party (which is probably fine, but
may or may not be as good quality as the genuine boards).

Nathan.