[chbot] Information

Gayathri Kongara gayathri.kongara at canterbury.ac.nz
Fri Aug 3 08:22:36 BST 2012

Hi there,

We have recently been to a robotics display event at Tait electronics and are interested to get our son join the club. Could I please have a bit more information on the christchurch robotics website and club meeting times/days?

Many thanks,

Gayathri

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.