[chbot] Wireless Bluetooth RS232 TTL Transceiver Module

Synco Reynders synco.reynders at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 03:57:25 BST 2011

Hi,
I ordered some of these modules when this thread started... yesterday
I finally received the delivery (5 weeks ain't too bad for
dealextreme).
Anyway, I looked at the datasheet and suspect they upgraded the
firmware, since there are many inconsistencies; eg default baud rate
is 9600 not 38400, default pincode is 1234 not 0000, having problems
with the AT commands, ...
Has anyone else got the AT commands working?
/s