[chbot] Next meetin'

william fleetwil at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 04:50:16 BST 2011

yarr where sh'ld we bert' 'r ship on dis fin m'nd'y te 19th
i hav f'r ye a watch which be tellin' the time in binarrrry an' 'as an
hour'ly an' main alarrrm
if te lit'le blight'rs LED's are workin' i sha'l bring 'er along. them scrap
3mm LED's arrrr a bit of a pain in tha arrft end
she runs wit a 20M PICAXE an' 3 shift registarrs wit a sep'rate 'lectric
ticker from one o dem analogue clocks